We offer career enhancing opportunities to employees who wish to promote the company and grow within the team. Commitment to team work, reliability and trust play a huge role in success and achieving our goals. We are now expanding our industry in GTA. So, if you are a hardworking and energetic team player who wants to work in a friendly environment, you might be a suitable candidate to start working with us.
Efficiently installing quality aluminum panels as cladding with great attention to detail, in addition to providing quality customer service. Candidates with knowledge of panel installation are preferred, although training will be provided if the applicant satisfies our other criteria.
As an installer you will be working alongside our well-trained employees and project managers supporting them with the installation of metal cladding.
Skills, Experience and Certificates
- At least 2 years of cladding experience
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Being comfortable to work at heights
- CSTS, Fall Protection and other safety certifications are a must
- personal transportation
- Must have your own safety harnesses, hard hat and approved steel-toed work boots.