You said it. We heard, and now we are delivering.
Perforated Panel is a new line of product which takes customization to the highest level thanks to the technology that has made this possible. If you are looking for a protective material for the exterior and think you are limited to design for metal options, perforated metal panels provide the flexibility and the enhanced appearance while maintaining a solid protection for the walls. Below you can see the list of reasons to use Perforated and Decorative Panels:
To give you some ideas of the options available, here are the possibilities to consider.
- When used on Copper, the panels provide for a very striking appearances and one of the best options to create accent through the unique finish that this metal will have. When exposed to moisture, the panels form a greenish highly-protective layer. However, they can be coated as well upon request.
- Perforated Panels made of Aluminum sheets provide shiny flat surfaces and resistance to rust and corrosion, making this an ideal choice for Canada.
- Stainless steel is the best choice specially for commercial projects when the project calls for high loading requirements.
- Corten steel or weathered steel, brass, bronze and carbon steel add to the variety of choices available to use these panels.
- Shades or sun rooms are what perforated metal sheets can build best using metal mesh or other designs. The holes can be round or square
- Another candidate is the trellis enhanced through decorative designs
- Brass is another ideal material used extensively on buildings. It is an alloy of copper and zinc and creates a golden appearance. Brass sheets can be easily perforated in rows. A perforated brass sheet filters light into the building while still providing excellent ventilation. Though brass panels are strong, they are not recommended as high load-bearing material.
Perforated metal sheets have started to become a trend for fencing applications. One of the most significant changes that the technology can bring about to the construction industry is the ability to use perforated panels for fencing. While the prevailing choice for fencing for houses nowadays is wood fencing which is not an environmental-friendly choice at all, perforated panels are a good option to fix the imbalance balance in favor of environment and take the threat of deforestation away.
Please contact us to discuss your project and learn more about the design possibilities.