You said it. We heard, and now we are delivering.
Perforated Panel is a new line of product which takes customization to the highest level thanks to the technology that has made this possible. If you are looking for a protective material for the exterior and think you are limited to design for metal options, perforated metal panels provide the flexibility and the enhanced appearance while maintaining a solid protection for the walls. Below you can see the list of reasons to use Perforated and Decorative Panels:
To give you some ideas of the options available, here are the possibilities to consider.
- When used on Copper, the panels provide for a very striking appearances and one of the best options to create accent through the unique finish that this metal will have. When exposed to moisture, the panels form a greenish highly-protective layer. However, they can be coated as well upon request.
- Perforated Panels made of Aluminum sheets provide shiny flat surfaces and resistance to rust and corrosion, making this an ideal choice for Canada.
- Stainless steel is the best choice specially for commercial projects when the project calls for high loading requirements.
- Corten steel or weathered steel, brass, bronze and carbon steel add to the variety of choices available to use these panels.
- Shades or sun rooms are what perforated metal sheets can build best using metal mesh or other designs. The holes can be round or square
- Another candidate is the trellis enhanced through decorative designs
- Brass is another ideal material used extensively on buildings. It is an alloy of copper and zinc and creates a golden appearance. Brass sheets can be easily perforated in rows. A perforated brass sheet filters light into the building while still providing excellent ventilation. Though brass panels are strong, they are not recommended as high load-bearing material.
Perforated metal sheets have started to become a trend for fencing applications. One of the most significant changes that the technology can bring about to the construction industry is the ability to use perforated panels for fencing. While the prevailing choice for fencing for houses nowadays is wood fencing which is not an environmental-friendly choice at all, perforated panels are a good option to fix the imbalance balance in favor of environment and take the threat of deforestation away.
Please contact us to discuss your project and learn more about the design possibilities.
Create Beauty with Our Perforated Decorative Metal Panels
Alumtech offers versatile perforated and decorative metal panels that you can use for different purposes. With our products, you will create beautiful interior designs and external systems.
Using decorative metal panels in interiors creates a unique design element that will attract anyone in the room. Here are some of the best usages of our products for interior and exterior applications:
Office: Our products have perfect insulation properties; you can use them as office partitions to provide a more comfortable and quieter place for work while offering beauty and aesthetics. Your designer can use our decorative panels for creating accent walls, including pixilated images for enhancing the visual interest of your workers. Additionally, you will provide privacy and divided workspaces without closing off your office area.
Furniture with Unique Designs: Our perforated decorative panels that are made from aluminum can be fabricated into any shape you desire. So, you can use our products to create furniture with unique designs. To make it more transparent for you, picture a modern table or a sitting place made from metal decorative and perforated panels. You can also use them for exterior furniture since they are anti-corrosion and will last for a long.
Claddings: Today’s architecture require modern and contemporary designs for residential and commercial buildings. One of the best ways to create unique building designs is by applying perforated panels in some portions of your cladding system. For example, you can combine these panels with other materials such as aluminum composite panels or wood sidings and create an extraordinary design for your house or office building.
Garden Partitions: Another practical way of using our perforated metal panels is using them as garden partitions or fences. With perforated panels, you can create unique railings for your pools or decks. They will offer privacy while creating sun shades for your backyard.
How we Install Perforated Metal Panels
Our perforated decorative panel’s installation process is almost the same for all applications, including external walls, internal walls, roofs, ceilings, etc.
After you order perforated panels, our experts will install them directly to studs or on the top of your subsurface (metal frame).
Our experts mark the studs with a pencil or marker for lining up the screw areas. Since the screw patterns will make a considerable difference in the result, we will keep the fasteners lined up during the installation process of your decorative metal panels.
Our professional will create a template of holes with a single panel during the perforated panel’s installation process. Then, we will stack boards on the top of another and drill pilot holes through all of your boards.
We utilize square-ups at the end of one cladding to keep the wall straight as our installers place the panels. The cladding systems with our perforated and decorative panels overlap a few centimeters in the grooves, and after we install the first panel, the rest will follow perfectly.
Our professionals will use attachment solutions depending on your project and the panel type you choose. For example, if you live in a higher humidity level, we will use screws with a rubber gasket.