Alum Tech Bond is a Toronto based company that specializes in residential and commercial cladding design, fabrication and installation of aluminum composite panels. We are seeking experienced, skillful and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Job titles: Designer drafter, Cladding Installers, Secretary
Job titles: Designer drafter
- Experience/Knowledge Required:
• Minimum two years of design experience for exterior projects preferably in Canada
• Strong computer skills including Sketch Up and AutoCAD
• Knowledge of construction codes is an asset
• Field measurement in sites is a must
• Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing effectively
• High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative required
• Driver’s license required.
- Summary of essential job functions:
• Measuring project dimensions in sites
• Evaluate clients’ needs, provide innovative design solutions that include detailed drawings, renderings and associated details/ specifications.
• Drafting in AUTOCAD
• Transferring drawing to the fabrication department
• Communication with execution team during implementation
• Make modifications or change based on customer needs
Job title: Cladding Installers
- installing quality Aluminium panel as cladding with great attention to detail, in addition to providing quality customer service. candidates with knowledge of panel installation are preferred, although training will be provided if the applicant satisfies our other criteria.
- at least 2 years of cladding experience
- Ability to read speak and write English
- being comfortable to work at heights
- personal transportation
Job title: secretary
- Fluent in the English language, all four skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excell, …)
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service skills
- ability to answer the phones
- greeting customers
- transferring calls to different departments and
- follow up with clients